miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

Welcome!

Hello people ..!
My name is CARLOS SANDOVAL  but call me TaTo, I'm from Macaraibo I'm 20 year old,and I'm studying graphic design at URBE..
 study graphic design  because I love :D
I love to read, play videogames,In my free time I like to surf in the internet searching news or reading articles about web desing while listening to music.
I like tecno music....
I hate cold food, I do not like women who smoke, I find distasteful, and I do not like being bad people

my dream is to travel the world, learn a little more about each culture and apply it in my career profecional be a graphic designer known to be productive at work and have it live a quiet life

And... Why is English important to me? Because it is essencial in my future profession and to be able to meet people and other cultures. I use English everyday on the internet, games, music, chatting, etc...
This is a little on my  .....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario